1 July 2007

Life's Small Pleasure

and that happens only in India...

-When I bought those palm seeds from a cart vendor
-When I had that biiig bite of those juicy delicious mangoes of India…

-when someone knocked my door to collect and deliver those ironed clothes
-when I asked my mum to cook those fabulous ‘South Indian Pongal’
-when I gave that small amount of money to all waiters served us...
-When I hand picked my shirts from Peter England for 600 Bucks…
-When I saw my mum's smile when i bought her saree..

Oh! Well well…it was awersome 23 days with lot of happiness, advise and ofcourse problem.. its was a journey of traveling from a place with sub-zero temperature to a place with never-zero temperature is an adventure :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online