17 May 2006

Lost Friendship!!


"Forsake not an old friend, for a new one does not compare with him."The phrase just brings back our memories of those whom we have lost contact...All those college days just runs through my mind..Those long hour bugging classes..the tests..the exams...punishments...and ofcourse the best part of school and college ..The friends....OKOK..I guess this hype is too much for him..:)I pretty well know that we were very gud friends at one point of time..but few unexpected things did make us part..Maybe that was wat God had wanted...The strained relationship I had with him was for a little too long..We both wanted to maintain the bond...At one point of time..I really detested him so much...he had taken many of my privileges....I lost many precious things just because he was with me always....And the most problematic thing was that I could not let go off him..even if I wanted to..I dunno y...but somehow..he stayed with me always though the years passed..Now he is a bit of a old friend...Not much of contact..Now I miss him very much..Though he had been a pester..in the college days...I now realised that he was not that bad..I know I cant renew the friendship now..he is a distant friend now..Even if I wanted to..I cant bring back the same sort of closeness..But I will always cherish those few years when he was with me..My Precious friend
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My Teenage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  1. The Speculator said...
    very good write up..with perfect photo n background music....

    really really nice :)
    Harizzzz said...
    thanks da gopi

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online