17 May 2006


One paragraph that explains Life......

Arthur Ashe, the legendary Wimbledon player was dying of CANCER .
From world over, he received letters from his fans, one of which conveyed: "Why does GOD have to select you for such a bad disease"?
To this Arthur Ashe replied: The world over
  1. 5 crore children start playing tennis.
  2. 50 lakh learn to play tennis.
  3. 5 lakh learn professional tennis.
  4. 50,000 come to the circuit.
  5. 5000 reach the grand slam.
  6. 50 reach Wimbeldon.
  7. 4 to semi final.
  8. 2 to the finals.
  9. When I was holding a cup I never asked GOD "Why me?".
  10. And today in pain I should not be asking GOD "Why me?" Remember : Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong, Sorrow keeps u Human, Failure Keeps u Humble, Success keeps u Glowing, But only God Keeps u Going.....

1 Comment:

  1. Jayakumar said...
    really really excellent it is (LiFe)

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online