15 February 2007

I am in love ;)


I realized something..
I realized that i am in love ... :-)
It took me quite sometime.. but glad i finally did..

I m in love with that thing in the pic..
wats so special abt tht phone u ask me?
Thats my phone.. my trusted buddy..
Who shared all my secrets.. my conspiracies..my revelations.. ;)
Everyday i get up in the morning and like a spontaneous act, my long hand reaches out to my phone.. i fumble in the dark.. curse all the bulky things tht i bump into and have a kutti smile on my face when i feel my Nokia 6288 ... :-)
When i go out, its weird if i dont feel the little bulge in my pocket..
I start my day with my phone being the first to wish me good morning.. and everyday with a lil goodnight kiss from it..

My Nokia 6288 gives me everything..
My S " i miss u" .. My sisters "advice" , my mum's "care" , my dad's "love"...
My friend's torture :-p (Chumma i am Kidding )
A million sms..
constant beeping..
cursing THREE wen i exceed my 49$ plan..
Foul mouthing a friend who picked up my missed call wen i had exceeded my balance..
Embarrassment wen i forget to put my phone on silent mode in at Meeting..
Joy..
Pain..
Pranks..
Wishes..
Kicks..
Curses..

I love u .. u short, black and handsome thing..
What wud i do without u ??

1 Comment:

  1. adarsh said...
    hahaha...
    u wouldnt have praised anybody this much till now :P

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online