21 February 2007

You made This week


This week is little bit exciting with mixer of happiness and problems.. Here is the top 10 happenings this week .. as you all know this is not Rating .. just numbers

10. Successfully completed my Project and started working on next one.

9. Completed my SQL 2005 Microsoft certification

8. Entered Semifinals and Got a chance to play Division 1 Wollongong ( excited)

7. Started playing Handball and Indoor cricket with my colleagues.

6. Amma got retired - She must miss her Job...

5. Giri Back to Sydney to start new life.

4. D finished her Masters..

3. At last happiness in Natu's life. He made it. He got the Job now. Now he is back to india to fix some stuff.

2. www.studentsadelaide.org - another milestone of our students in Adelaide community.

1. Sick Sick Sick .. Yeah i am Sick :D-- This Week i am weak :))..

Something special: I saw somone in Pic after long long time ( Probably 8 years) .. Heaps excited.. No changes in that person face.. same as before. I hope even mentally same as before.. Seriously that pic made my week...

They say "In order to win something, you will have to give up something" - I gave up everything but same time I lost everything :) ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online