12 February 2007

You made my Week!


Somethings do make our week special.. Of course, here is my top 10 (no no not a tag..please...) that brought a smile to me recently... no rating.. just numbers...

1. Mum's Birthday ( but missed it ) I love you amma... So much.. Miss u more then that....
2. Officially Australian... ( I got my PR)
3. Appa is planning to come Sydney for 1 month( sounds cool ) but dont know how this is going 2 work...
4. England Won the Common wealth Tournament.
5. I feel something different but i am enjoying it ( Note: No more questions on this )
6. Believe me - I had south Indian food for 3 days Continuously
7. We won our game this week after 2 straight lose.
8. Heavy rain, fog, Princess Highway with Hazard lights on- It was amazing drive on weekend..
9. Got to meet up with an old uni mates and Maha ..
10. Had Rasagola ( My Fav India Sweet)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online