21 January 2007


Bio Data Name: Hari, Vathu, Daffy, Harry potter, etc etc
Date of Birth: Amitab's Birth Date
Age: 3 donkeys
Sex: Not yet, Male, Single and Unavailable
Sunsign: The Libra (Unbalanced mind)
Height: feet feet feet feet feet fee
Weight: before Featherweight, now too much weight
Current Address: Most authoritarian democracy ( Ozeee Mate)
Permanent Address: Covai, Coimbatore,Kovai,etc etc
NRIC/ Passport: hari.jaganathan@gmail.com
Education: Pattani Sundal Bonda Bajji Sudasuda Sambar Saadham (Konjum Kevalamana Nagar) Nondhu Thadumaariya Undergraduation Occupation: Staring at the monitor
Designation: Typist
Qualification: Surfology
Hobby: Games...Basketball
Experience: Successfully Know as Stupid Computer engineer
Achievement: Still alive
Best Moment: Searching.....
Worst Moment: Core
Dump: Memory Overflow
Most Embarrasing Moment: When I had to rejet the only soul that asked me out !
My Crushes: First one was a heavy weight, got crushed real bad
Girl Friends: Google desktop (1 stop solution)
Wanted: Rs and AUD $
Unwanted: What I carried to school.
Biggest Strength: I let go my ego long ago
Biggest Weakness: Non stop nonsense
Best Opportunity: Already knocked at my door when I was away
Worst Threat: she is too short then me
What I love most: Can't classify it, but it rhymes.
What I hate most: The treaded path is my dreaded path
Biggest Worry: Never lasted even a second...until now
Biggest Success: Number of people willing to kill me
Biggest Failure: Number of close friends
Biggest Pride: Being an Indian, Citizen and Manithan
My ambition: Try to be Human
Favourite Quote: Take life as it comes till it goes.
Favourite Unquote: Forgive and forget, you will never regret.
References: 1. Mind 2. Heart
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  1. Srikanth said...
    hi hari, glad to read your blog. landed thru thiru's blog.

    sydney la enge irukeenga, naanum sydney la thaan iruken.


    :)
    Harizzzz said...
    Sri.. I am in Wollongong.. How are u.. Good to know about u ..
    Srikanth said...
    ok, was there last week - to the budhist temple. nice to know you too. blog panunga. 'll catch up somedae.

    BTW I blog at

    www.lighttome.blogspot.com

    apo apo vanthu paarunga.

    :)
    Srivatsa.Narasimhan said...
    hari, good to see u have started to sail again in blogs....keep the good work

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online