10 January 2007

Welcome 2007

2007 has atlast dawned with new dreams and hopes for all. And for me it has blossomed with all smiles and grinzz with friends holding my hands ..Nothing spl that I did at the first minute of the new year but anyways, the year seems promising and wonderful at different place, wonderful fireworks!!

On a different note :Travel has been one thing I love a lot..Travel as in travelling long hours to tournaments, college and now to meet my friends (Sydney - Adelaide) !!I love spending hours on travelling especially when its long and rainy journey. Sigh!! But one thing that I have learnt to do during those long hours is observe!! Observe all the happenings outside my window!!And there are some really interesting things that I have started to do these days!!

So here is a list of a few things :

  1. Look out for all the new buildings, the architecture, the vibrant colors, the font of the buildings.
  2. Try noticing all the small kids walking on the roads, especially in the mornings. I am surprised by their smartness in crossing roads, holding hands together. And even otherwise, it is a pleasure watching all those small children play around and walk along with their friends doing all naughty things and at the same time being careful.
  3. Check out the registration number of the vehicles around and Iam sure you would find atleast a few fancy numbers (ex- NSW FUCK - 123).
  4. Note the names of the shops on the way and make a mental calculation of the number of times some names are repeated.
  5. Look out for some nice car and keep hoping that one day you will own this car ( even I am Human with dreams isnt??).

Funny isnt?? Yeah lot of changes in my life for past couplr of years. Hope 2007 will be bring some hopes and happinees in everyones life. Love you all.. Keep smiling.

1 Comment:

  1. thelongjourneyoflife said...
    wow! :) That wasn't a lng ist but definitely an interesting one! keep it up! it's all around us..
    see u!

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online