10 January 2007

The protocol of life!


There are times when you feel you dint exist or you have lost everything and this is the time for me, I guess :). The past few days being as bad as can be. With all kinds of weird things happening around me. But I dont have any regrets on what happening because I am learning to adjust to all this and can perfectly do this even if this continues the whole of this year. These times are made even worse when you get bombarded with some questions [read stupid ones] from all those around you asking when is this going to happen?? And my simple answer : This?? Why?? Should it ever happen?? Why the urgency?? Am enjoying my life!! Without it!!


Rule 1 : It is not a mandatory event in your life.


Rule 2 : There is no specific time that you need for this event.


Rule 3 : You just cant go on with a first-come-first-served basis in your choices for this.


Rule 4 : Pleez..Oh Pleez..Try getting all the above rules into your heads!!


This post is actually specially dedicated for all those asking me this question right from the start . Oh..Gimme a break!! I still have time!! Lots of time!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online